L-R Francis Mugisha, the new Board Chairman hands over a The Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD) has approved the appointment of Francis Mugisha as the new Board Chairman to consolidate and oversee the next phase of the bank’s mandate of financing private sector investments aimed at poverty reduction. Mugisha replaced Bernard Ndungu, the previous board chairman, who was relieved of his duties upon request from the bank’s shareholders. Mugisha is... Read More
- Abarimu barishimira iterambere bagezeho barikesha Umwarimu Sacco
- Gisagara: Kwegerezwa Sacco byatumye batagisesagura
- Ngarama: Barakangurirwa kwiteza imbere bakorana n’ibigo by’imari
- Ngororero: SACCO Matyazo yahize izindi mu gukora neza
- Rutsiro : BDF iratungwa agatoki n’abikorera kutabegera uko bikwiye.