L-R Francis Mugisha, the new Board Chairman hands over a The Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD) has approved the appointment of Francis Mugisha as the new Board Chairman to consolidate and oversee the next phase of the bank’s mandate of financing private sector investments aimed at poverty reduction. Mugisha replaced Bernard Ndungu, the previous board chairman, who was relieved of his duties upon request from the bank’s shareholders. Mugisha... Read More
- Ruhango: Bamaze kumenya agaciro ko kwizigama
- Rutsiro: Sacco irasaba abanyamuryango kwishyura inguzanyo bahawe vuba na bwangu.
- Nyamagabe: Bamwe mu bagana ibigo by’imari ntibishyura inguzanyo bahabwa
- Gakenke; Residents embrace saving culture
- Gakenke: Kumenya akamaro ko kuzigama byabagiriye akamaro gakomeye cyane