I&M Bank has experienced a growth in loans and advances of 25 per cent to Rwf 65.6 billion of which more than 60 per cent was availed to small medium enterprises (SMEs) and retail clients. Customer deposits grew from Rwf85.8 billion to Rwf94.1 billion sighting almost a 10 percent increase as the bank registered more than 2000 new accounts. Total deposits grew from Rwf86.6 billion in 2012 to Rwf99 billion in 2013. Overall... Read More
- Inyungu abatuye Rugarama muri Gatsibo bacyesha ibigo by’imari
- Rwandan banks growing exponentially, but not taped into abundant opportunities
- Rulindo: abakora umwuga w’ubucuruzi barasabwa kwagura ubucuruzi bwabo bagana ibigo by’imari n’amabanki
- Cyintare: Kwizigamira amafaranga ijana mu cyumweru byatumye bibikaho itungo mu gihe kitageze ku mwaka
- Rusizi – Gihundwe: Abamenye kare ibanga ryo gukorana neza na sacco baratera imbere.