I&M Bank has experienced a growth in loans and advances of 25 per cent to Rwf 65.6 billion of which more than 60 per cent was availed to small medium enterprises (SMEs) and retail clients. Customer deposits grew from Rwf85.8 billion to Rwf94.1 billion sighting almost a 10 percent increase as the bank registered more than 2000 new accounts. Total deposits grew from Rwf86.6 billion in 2012 to Rwf99 billion in 2013. Overall... Read More
- Ruhango: Bamaze kumenya agaciro ko kwizigama
- Rutsiro: Sacco irasaba abanyamuryango kwishyura inguzanyo bahawe vuba na bwangu.
- Nyamagabe: Bamwe mu bagana ibigo by’imari ntibishyura inguzanyo bahabwa
- Gakenke; Residents embrace saving culture
- Gakenke: Kumenya akamaro ko kuzigama byabagiriye akamaro gakomeye cyane